Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Allergy Sufferers!

Are your allergies driving you crazy?  Do you have itchy, watery, red, irritated eyes from your seasonal allergies?  Grin Eye Care can help. 

There are many treatment options for people with allergic conjunctivitis.  Allergic conjunctivits is usually diagnosed when the eyes are red, itchy and there are small bumps found on the inside of a patient’s eyelids. This is most commonly caused by hay fever or a reaction to common allergens such as pet dander or pollen. When these allergens affect a person’s eyes, histamines are released by the body to attack the allergen. These histamines are what causes the itching, burning and irritation found with allergic conjunctivitis.  Symptoms may vary between different seasons of the year, and Summer through Fall is usually the worst time for most patients.

Come visit us and get a comprehensive eye examination.  You can call us to make an appointment
(913) 829-5511

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint.

    Optometrists The Woodlands, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good site! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a great day!

    1 day Acuvue for Astigmatism

    ReplyDelete